Changing IT was founded in 2004. The core focus of the business is to support its customers in introduction of IT change. Typically this is in the implementation of a new systems and or new processes where the business needs specialist support to work with its internal team to bring things together.
Our work is across a number of sectors in industry - both in manufacturing, distribution and retail.
The business has grown year on year through understanding the need to work in partnership with its clients - listening to their issues and challenges, helping formulate clear strategies to meet their business needs and then to develop and execute plans to deliver results.
Our background skills are in IT and Operations management - working in industry on the introduction of new and upgraded systems technologies.
As a small business we have a number of partners with whom we have close working relationships to provide additional specialist support and guidance where required. Examples include:
- HR strategy and process - where the impact of change needs consultation & sometimes contractual or organisational changes
- Hardware configuration and tuning - where specific technologies require someone a trained technician for a specific setup, configuration or task.
- Network administration and Active Directory administration.
- Web application development - for bespoke commercial web design
- Cloud based hosting and backup solutions
- Database development and web design
Sometimes this might be a software provider supplying a leading ERP system where our client requires the provision and support of the software, but our client needs assistance to manage the implementation of a project and get close to its own local needs and processes.
Our clients and their needs are our main consideration. This and only this allows us to succeed in getting repeat business, new contracts and to win our clients' trust, respect and recommendation.
To contact us to discuss your requirements please email: firstname.lastname@example.org